There are 6 proven attributes that attract women. They are:
- Exclusivity (Royalty, hard to get, already married)
The only one you have immediate control over is your personality. Apart from personality there are 2 other things you can do to improve your odds.
- How you present yourself.
So lets look at these 3:
- Confident men are extremely attractive to women. If you don’t believe in yourself why should she? I see this all the time at singles events. It is not the best looking guy who is the most successful, it is the most confident guy. Everyone has areas of their life where they are confident. So look at what makes you confident in this area and apply the same principles to talking to women. Skills are transferable. I also recommend practice, practice, practice! Practice talking to women and being comfortable doing so- take the anticipated outcome out of the picture. Practice really does make perfect in this area.
- Present the best version of yourself. Women spend a lot of time making an effort, you need to do the same. Women will make a decision on whether she is interested in you based on how you dress, smell and are groomed. Smell is more important than you know. Women frequently tell me they will not date a guy who does not present well. For more tips read Guys: 15 Tips to look Sexier for Women This is an area you have control over and can INSTANTLY change.
- Everyone has a unique personality and can use this to their advantage. Looks may draw a women in but if there is nothing beyond looks it won’t keep them interested. The way you make a woman FEEL when she is with you is so much more important than looks.So play on your unique personality traits. Here are some examples:
- Dominant – Did you know that 75% of women have a subconscious attraction to dominant men? Women like a guy who has a plan and can take control. Single successful women have to take care of everything in their lives so it is very attractive to have a capable guy!
- Unpredictable – Women are attracted to guys they can’t control or predict.
- Classy/Cultural – If this is you, play on it. Share the world of art, theatre and music. She will love it.
- Happy with his life – a man who is happy with his life and has things he is passionate about is extremely attractive to a woman. No woman wants a guy with too many blank spots and no interests. So be fun and enthusiastic – it’s a winner. If you don’t have any interests go out and get some!
- Adventurous – women love the excitement that an adventurous/spontaneous man brings. If you are into extreme sports or hiking, kayaking, surfing, paddle boarding, skiing, use this to your advantage!
- Romance/Imagination – Be different to the norm, plan an inventive date. Use your imagination and be romantic women will love this.
- Notice details– women notice details and when you notice details about her it shows you are thinking about her, that you listen to her and she is important.
- Expertise – This is attractive as long as you present it in a way that is interesting to her.
- Intelligence – Again attractive as long as you don’t come across as a know it all!
- Challenging – Women love to be challenged and have something that doesn’t come too easy.
Guys let me know how you go.