- How To Succeed Dating During COVID-19
22 April, 2020
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Event Phone: 0450 771 382
Dating is hard enough without navigating a world of coronavirus, fear and social isolation. In fact, isolation is a much more difficult thing to consider if you are single and live alone.
Does this mean dating has to go on hold too?
YOU STILL HAVE OPTIONS!
YOUR LOVE LIFE COULD EVEN IMPROVE IN THE TIME OF SELF-DISTANCING!
There is always a silver lining in any situation and this virtual workshop will give you the ability to succeed in a difficult time.
- You can still use online dating to connect and get to know other singles. If you have watched Love is Blind on Netflix it shows that you can take the time to get to know someone beyond the initial chemistry. You can use your phone to talk and video chat, taking things slowly and building a real old-fashioned connection as you really get to know each other.
- Use this time to work on yourself to be the best version of yourself and to be in the best possible place to be in a healthy, magical relationship. Use the time effectively – coronavirus won’t last forever.
In this workshop, I will give you the tools you need to succeed and build a connection with the opposite sex, as well as tips be be the best version of yourself.
I have helped singles achieve the success they are looking for in the dating world and I can do the same for you.
I will be sharing the secret to success in the online space and in the dating world! Whether it is at speed dating, in person or online dating, there is a way to be successful!
If you want to know the secret come along on Wednesday. It is a couple of hours that will change your results!
The event will be held on Zoom.
How to book and pay
Just follow these simple steps to grab your tickets to this fantastic Dare2Date event:
- Select the tickets you would like to book from our drop-down menu and click the ‘register now’ button. You’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions and for a few brief details and then you can select your method of payment.
- Select ‘bank draft’ to transfer money to Dare2Date via electronic fund transfer from your bank account. If you would like to pay with your credit card, select ‘Paypal’ for safe, secure online credit card payments (no Paypal account required).
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Finalize Registration’ button. If you selected Paypal as a payment option, you’ll be taken directly to the Paypal site to pay. If you have selected ‘Bank Draft’, please make a payment via your online banking system and forward your receipt with event details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll receive confirmation of your completed booking to your registered email address.
- Dress to impress and show up to meet wonderful Perth singles…one night could change your life!
Venue: Zoom Online