Event Phone: 0450 771 382
Do you trust yourself to choose the right person?
Do you worry that dating isn’t safe?
Have you stopped trusting yourself to make the right choice?
Or do you wonder if it is even possible to meet someone you like?
Maybe you don’t know what you should be doing to meet quality singles or worry that you can’t trust yourself to get it right.
When you have had relationships fail it is all too easy to stop trusting yourself, to stop trusting your own intuition.
In this workshop, I will show you how you can trust yourself. How you can trust your own inner wisdom to keep you safe in an ever-changing world.
Do you want to know what are the best ways to meet single men? And to know if they are safe?
You will come away from this workshop with the skills to be able to trust your own intuition and also to know how to date safely to get the results you deserve.
You don’t need to waste any more of your precious time on someone who doesn’t make you happy or trapped in fear that you won’t get it ‘right’.
Let’s make dating easier!
This workshop is for you if you’re frustrated and over it or maybe don’t know where to start!
Maybe you’re worried that you’ll make the same mistakes again or you’ve missed out on your chance.
Or you are dating and just not getting the success you want.
I understand how you feel. I have been there too and I helped many singles who have been just where you are.
I am going to show you how to trust your own wisdom feel safe dating!
And I’m going to show you how and why in this workshop— and what you can do to turn this around!
Because if there is one thing I know its if nothing changes, then nothing changes!
Think it is just a matter of meeting that one right person. Yet, you can be on endless dating apps, go out all the time, could even hire a matchmaker but it won’t work if you don’t start with YOU.
I can hear you asking me, ‘How do I do this, Debbie? Don’t I just have to meet the right person and everything will just work out?’
It doesn’t! I know that you would like me to magically find your person. Or give you the superficial advice so you can pretend you are the confident person who has it all together while underneath you are still doing the same stuff that doesn’t work.
You will stop wasting time on people who can’t give you what you want and need. Instead of wasting years of your valuable time, you will be able to spot it straight away. So, you can walk away instead of being stuck in all that drama and emotional chaos. You’ll be able to teach people how to treat you because you actually REALLY know your worth.
You don’t need to settle or resign yourself to being alone!
The workshop will take place in Morley.
How to book and pay
Just follow these simple steps to grab your tickets to this fantastic Dare2Date event:
- Select the tickets you would like to book from our drop-down menu and click the ‘register now’ button. You’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions and for a few brief details and then you can select your method of payment.
- Select ‘bank draft’ to transfer money to Dare2Date via electronic fund transfer from your bank account. If you would like to pay with your credit card, select ‘Paypal’ for safe, secure online credit card payments (no Paypal account required).
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Finalize Registration’ button. If you selected Paypal as a payment option, you’ll be taken directly to the Paypal site to pay. If you have selected ‘Bank Draft’, please make a payment via your online banking system and forward your receipt with event details to email@example.com.
- You’ll receive confirmation of your completed booking to your registered email address.
- Dress to impress and show up to meet wonderful Perth singles…one night could change your life!