- What Men Think
November 28, 2018
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Event Phone: 0450 771 382
Have you ever wondered what men really want in a woman?
Is it a matter of choosing the blonde over the brunette or choosing the skinny girl over the curvy girl?
Have you ever felt confused why they choose ‘that’ girl and not you?
Or simply couldn’t work out why he acted a certain way when you were dating him?
Men and women communicate so differently and this workshop is designed to give you the answers. The workshop will be presented by two men who will give you the answers you are looking for! You will be able to freely ask any of your burning questions.
I want to use the example below to show how women often get it wrong.
Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner.
I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.
Conversation wasn’t flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn’t say much.
I asked him what was wrong; He said, “nothing.”
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said he wasn’t upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.
On the way home, I told him that I loved him.
He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can’t explain his behavior.
I don’t know why he didn’t say, “I love you, too.”
When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.
Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed.
But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried.
I don’t know what to do. I’m almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.
A two-foot putt.. Who the hell misses a two-foot putt?
About the Men:
Conrad Francis -Conrad is a successful business man, championship basketball coach, respected business relationship expert and mentor to both men & women young and old. Conrad was single for approximately 7 years and has learned a lot from the 4 main personal relationships in his life totalling 19 years and
Over the many years, Conrad has become recognised amongst his peers in WA and Australia for his work of Australia’s leading Business Mentors. In 2015 he was profiled by Channel 7’s Today Tonight as one of Australia’s leading “University Drop Out” success stories – which Conrad puts down to creating better relationships not only with those around him but most importantly himself. Conrad continues to head up the business Inspired Money which is one of WA’s premier Financial Services businesses which is focused on assisting men and women to achieve their financial goals together or apart.
Darren Mackenzie – A down to earth blokey bloke who will give you genuine insight into the mysteries of the male mind! Darren has 10 years experience assisting at Tony Robbins events as well as in the dating world.
How to book and pay
Just follow these simple steps to grab your tickets to this fantastic Dare2Date event:
- Select the tickets you would like to book from our drop down menu and click the ‘register now’ button. You’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions and for a few brief details and then you can select your method of payment.
- Select ‘bank draft’ to transfer money to Dare2Date via electronic fund transfer from your bank account. If you would like to pay with your credit card, select ‘Paypal’ for safe, secure online credit card payments (no Paypal account required).
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Finalize Registration’ button. If you selected Paypal as a payment option, you’ll be taken directly to the Paypal site to pay. If you have selected ‘Bank Draft’, please make a payment via your online banking system and forward your receipt with event details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll receive confirmation of your completed booking to your registered email address.
- Dress to impress and show up to meet wonderful Perth singles…one night could change your life!