Event Phone: 0450 771 382
Tickets are strictly limited to 15 lucky ladies!
Ladies, it’s time to rediscover you …
Whether it’s returning to the workforce, starting dating again or just feeling like an image make-over – this workshop will help you to discover ‘your’ unique style – the style that makes you feel confident both inside and out.
It is all too easy to get stuck in a makeup rut and not know what looks good anymore. This workshop will change that!
You will come away knowing how to apply makeup that makes you look your best.
This 3 Hour HANDS-ON workshop will ……..
The experts at Your Colours will teach you all the latest tips and tricks for modern make-up application then, in the second part of the workshop, you can test out some of your newfound skills using their custom brand of make-up,
Cool right – you will come away knowing how to actually expertly apply your own makeup!
Please join us for this practical Make-up Tutorial afternoon at the Your Colours salon.
There will also be a demonstration of how wearing the right colours can make you look your absolute best.
This event is a joint event between the experts at Your Colours and Dare2Date.
Debbie Rivers will also provide tips on what to wear in your profile photos and on a date.
There will also be a massive 15% discount on their colours and styling services to you can feel more confident in yourself.
A little bit about Your Colours
Your Colours first opened its doors in 1984 and, since then, our Personal Stylists have been helping the men and women of Perth to discover their own unique colours and styles combination based on skin tone, eye colour, hair colour and body proportions. We are passionate about helping people to look and feel beautiful and discover new confidence to go out and achieve their goals. This is what a couple of our clients had to say about discovering their colour palette:
‘I held in my hands the very technology for knowing, with 100% certainty, which colours suited me and which didn’t and therefore had the key to walking into a room and creating that “wow” factor!’ Freya Tingley, Australian and Hollywood Actress
‘Thank you Your Colours for your amazing contribution, guidance and assistance. I highly recommend having your colours done to anyone wishing to understand this incredible concept and start living your true colours and your true stunning look. It is an experience of a lifetime – that lasts a lifetime.’ Veroniqua Alexy, former ballerina with the West Australian Ballet Company and Fine Artist
‘Your Colours * Your Styles * Your Choice * YOU’
Included in the Workshop:
- 3 Hour Worskhop with practical demonstration and time to apply the makeup yourself.
- Practical tips on what to wear in your profile photos and on a date so you get the results you deserve.
- 15% discount on colours and styling services to you can feel more confident in yourself.
- Afternoon Tea
How to book and pay
Just follow these simple steps to grab your tickets to this fantastic Dare2Date event:
- Select the tickets you would like to book from our drop-down menu and click the ‘register now’ button. You’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions and for a few brief details and then you can select your method of payment.
- Select ‘bank draft’ to transfer money to Dare2Date via electronic fund transfer from your bank account. If you would like to pay with your credit card, select ‘Paypal’ for safe, secure online credit card payments (no Paypal account required).
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Finalize Registration’ button. If you selected Paypal as a payment option, you’ll be taken directly to the Paypal site to pay. If you have selected ‘Bank Draft’, please make a payment via your online banking system and forward your receipt with event details to email@example.com.
- You’ll receive confirmation of your completed booking to your registered email address.
- Dress to impress and show up to meet wonderful Perth singles…one night could change your life!