If you want to meet someone online it is important to know the opening lines that get the best response and how to write your first email.
There are more singles online than anywhere else – so it is important to get your approach right!
Let’s do a quick test of your knowledge on what to say, the answers are below so don’t cheat!:
- If you are asking someone out do you say – hey wanna go out or do you want to go out tomorrow night?
- What is the best compliment to give a girl – you have lovely eyes or you have cool glasses?
- Would you get a better response calling someone sexy or adorable?
If you focus on unique compliments you will get better results
- Messages that compliment hair received 6% more responses
- Messages that compliment eyes received 11% more responses
- Messages that compliment a tattoo received 13% more responses
- Messages that compliment glasses received 39% more responses
As much as girls like compliments they don’t want to just hear a guy tell them they are hot, or give them stock standard ones that aren’t unique to them. The stats prove it!
Don’t be afraid to be flirty with unique words and not just using ‘hey sexy’
- Messages that contain the word crush received 25% more responses.
- Messages that contain the word trouble received 42% more responses.
- Messages that contain the word adorable received 66% more responses.
Try talking about the weather – surprisingly it can work. Maybe it shows that you are local and you know what the weather is like!
- Messages that contain the word sun received 12% LESS responses.
- Messages that contain the word rain received 20% more responses.
- Messages that contain the word weather received 39% more responses.
Don’t just say ‘hi’ or ‘hey’ – women hate this and it doesn’t work! Women are overwhelmed with messages online and you need to be unique to get noticed. Hi/hey/hello/what’s up just doesn’t cut it.
- Messages that say hi received 22% fewer responses.
- Messages that say hello received 21% fewer responses.
- Messages that say howdy received 19% fewer responses.
- Messages that say hey received 35% fewer responses.
- Messages that say what’s up received 10% fewer responses.
Don’t ask her out in the first message instead you need to find out if she is free first. Also take a couple of messages to build a connection with her before asking her out. It would rarely work in person to ask someone out the minute you met them – the same applies online.
- Messages that use the word date got 14% FEWER responses.
- Messages that use the phrase go out got 56% FEWER responses.
- Messages that use the phrase tomorrow night got 26% more responses.
Ask about her profile not her photos
- Messages that use the word photo/s got 25% FEWER responses.
- Messages with the word profile got 12% more responses.
When you mention her profile it shows you have read it and are interested in her and not just her picture.
So how did you score with the test above?