Our Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions when we refer to ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ it means Dare2Date (ABN 90351348400).
Dare2Date may periodically review and change these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a change to the Terms and Conditions an amended copy with be posted on our website. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you regularly review the Terms and Conditions. If you are dissatisfied with or object to the changes to the Terms and Conditions you can discontinue the use of Dare2Date services or notify us that you would like to terminate your registration.
The services provided by Dare2Date are for people over 18 years of age. When you register with Dare2Date you are stating you are over 18 years of age.
When you register with Dare2Date you must ensure you provide accurate information and you are responsible for notifying us of any changes to your information. When you register with Dare2Date you will need to provide an email address or mobile phone so we can notify you of your speed dating matches.
- You have been banned from using dare2date.com.au/speeddatingperth.net.au in the past; and
- If you have been convicted of criminal offences of a violent or sexual nature.
Please note you are able to terminate your registration with Dare2Date at any time by sending written notification via email to email@example.com
Dare2Date run events to give single people an opportunity to meet one another. We do not verify or take responsibility for the personal information of the people attending our events. It is your responsibility to verify the personal details of others. Remember to treat any contact with other participants at our events with the same care you would when you meet people that you don’t know.
When you book a Dare2Date event you agree that neither Dare2Date or any of its associates are liable for any indirect or direct damages that might come from attending a Dare2Date event. This also includes any damages, without limitation that comes from communicating with other participants registered with Dare2Date. Damages indirect, without limitation, emotional distress, discomfort, or bodily injury.
Dare2Date events are held at various venues and Dare2Date does not have control over these. Therefore, in the event you suffer damages of any type at a Dare2Date event, you agree to release Dare2Date and associates from any liability.
Dare2Date state that:
- Events, locations, times and dates may be changed or postponed due to reasons beyond our control.
- At speed dating events Dare2Date aims to offer participants 10 – 15 dates per event, but cannot guarantee this quantity. If participants do not attend any event, for any reason, the numbers may be less.
- There are no guarantees that you will be successfully matched. You come to an event with the knowledge that you could or could not meet someone you want to make contact with.
- Dare2Date does not take responsibility for any meetings with other participants after our events.
- Dare2Date reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Dare2Date reserves the right to change the price of an event. The booking price may change before or in the run up to an event. The price is subject to supply and demand at any event.
- By registering for a Dare2Date event you agree to have your photo or image taken and this may be used in Dare2Date marketing or publicity materials. This may be online or in published media.
- Please ensure you record your correct age when you register with Dare2Date.
- When you register with Dare2Date you accept that Dare2Date will contact you with notifications of upcoming events, newsletters, any discounts/offers and to conduct surveys.
Dare2Date organises events for singles and to ensure equal numbers of men and woman at events we need prepayment. A cancellation or non-attendance can disrupt the numbers at our events. Therefore, Dare2Date does not offer refunds.
Please be aware of the following:
- If you are unable to attend an event we will require 7 days notice and can reschedule your booking to another suitable event.
- If you do not attend an event you have booked and paid for you will not be eligible for a refund. Please remember that Speed Dating relies on equal numbers of male and female participants and by not attending an event you will disrupt the balance.
- When organising Speed Dating events there are from time to time situations beyond our control which may require us to postpone an event. If this occurs Dare2Date will reschedule a similar event and you will be notified of the date.
- Dare2Date sends confirmation of your booking via email and please be aware that many email accounts have spam/junk mail blocking facilities. It is important to ensure that events is added to your address book so that our emails will be accepted – this is your responsibility.
- Dare2Date do not offer refunds to participants who are not happy with the type of people who attend our events.
Any complaints can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us on 0450 771 382.
If Dare2Date receives complaints about any user we may revoke the users account privileges without notice or refund.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and login. You are solely responsible for all use of your login and password.
Access and Use
You may not use the Dare2Date name or any of the contents ofdare2date.com.au/speeddatingperth.net.au for commercial use, resale. You cannot create a hyperlink or change our website without Dare2Date’s permission.
Please note any unauthorised use may result termination of your right to participate in Dare2Date events and the termination of your membership without refund of any monies paid by you.
The Dare2Date website dare2date.com.au/speeddatingperth.net.au may contain links to other websites. Please note when you click on these links you are going to a new website which is not Dare2Date and are not under our control. We do not accept responsibility for the content of a hyperlink or linked website. If you link to any third party website from Dare2Date you do it at your own risk.
Dare2Date offer social events where people can meet one another in a fun, easy and safe environment. We cannot vouch for the personality or marital status of any participant. It is your responsibility to clarify these matters.
As we do not screen our participants we will not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect which may come from meeting or communication with any other Dare2Date participant.
When you accept Dare2Date’s Terms and Conditions you agree that we contact you with upcoming events, discounts and newsletters. At any stage if you do not wish to be contacted by Dare2Date please use the unsubcribe link in each email.
You are able to update your details by sending an email to email@example.com
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions please contact us.