Everyone has been there before. You know, not knowing what to say on a date. Date anxiety is normal! It’s also totally okay to be nervous on a date – your date is probably just as nervous as you are. Coming up with things to talk about on dates can be one of the more difficult parts of navigating the early stages, but it’s important to hold an intelligent conversation if you’re looking for love. This list of things to talk about on dates is a sure-fire way to get to know your potential S.O. in a cool, calm, and collected way. Chatting with your potential crush doesn’t have to be intimidating…
How to Start a Conversation with Your Date?
Let’s be real here: first dates can be awkward. If you’re meeting someone for the first time and you like them, the chances are that before your date, you’ll do some research on them beforehand. Problem is, this may cause you to run out of things to talk about on dates before the second course arrives. And if you are a person who cannot open up that easily then approach Dare 2 Date, a dating site in Perth. This website will teach you how to stay calm and make your date smooth and happening.
All of these questions help you get a general understanding of who this person is. This list of topics to discuss on dates is ideal for identifying things you have in common and building a bond between you and your date. It will also give you an idea of who they are and where they came from.
- Where is your bucket list to travel to, see in a concert or do next?
- If you could do anything on your weekend, what would it be?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- Have you been on any holidays recently?
- Do you or did you have any pets?
- What is your favourite book, TV show, movie, music, podcast, or other forms of media?
- What was your first concert, and when was the last time you went to a concert?
- Which country are you from?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
You have the right to disagree with your date’s viewpoints. You have two options here: have a debate or inform your date that you agree to disagree and change the subject. Do not make agree just to impress or dates, it never works out well in the long term. This is someone who might be your person and you might end up spending a lot of time with them. Lying isn’t a foundation for a healthy relationship and will give you a shaky start.